The prices are indicated per apartment per day
(full occupancy). During the main tourist season the apartments are rented only from saturday till saturday.
In any case, don't hesitate to request a personal offer that, whenever possible, would take into account your special requirements.
To the indicated prices will be added the local tourist tax of Euro 1.75 per person (over 14 years old) per day and final cleaning of the flat (Euro 60.00 per apartment).Additional services:
Reservation and confirmation deposit:
- rental of baby cot for children up to 2 years of age upon availability;
- rental of baby chairs;
The reservation becomes binding upon payment of a deposit of 30% of the total amount and the receipt of our written confirmation.
The deposit can be paid by bank transfer to:
The accommodation bill can be paid in the following ways:
- cash for total amount up to Euro 2,000.00 by the day before departure;
- by bank transfer (in this case the entire payment for your stay should be transferred before your arrival);
- credit card or bancomat no later than the day before departure;
(according to the General Terms and Conditions of the Hotel Industry AGBH 2006):
- More than 3 months before the arrival date, no penalty (i.e. the deposit is refunded up to 80%);
- From 3 to 1 month before the arrival date, 40% penalty on the entire booking amount;
- From 1 month to 1 week before the arrival date, 70% penalty on the entire booking amount;
- Last week before arrival date, 90% penalty on the entire booking amount;
In the event of late arrivals, early departures, no-shows or unoccupied beds, the price as booked will be charged.Arrivals and departures:
- Check-in: from 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (after 9:00 p.m. only by prior notice);
- Check-out: before 9:00 a.m.;
We recommend you to contact your insurance company and insure your journey against cancellation, early termination or late arrival.Pets:
Upon prior agreement, we accept pets (no puppies) at the price of Euro 10.00 per pet per day, provided that their owners never leave their pets alone in the apartment and undertake entire responsibility for any damage caused by their pets.No smoking:
Smoking is not allowed inside the apartments.Furniture:
We ask our guests to take good care of the high quality furniture and the fine textiles of our house. Any damage to the property or its appliances will be charge. Sports equipment (bikes, skis, snowboards, ski boots, etc.) should be left in the depot, it is not allowed to take it into the apartment and/or to climb the stairs with your ski boots on. The guests are also kindly asked to take off the bike shoes (especially those with metal cleats) before entering the apartment in order to avoid damaging parquet floors.